1. Connect the Roku to an available HDMI port on your TV.
2. Plug the USB power cable to a power outlet using the power adapter, or to an available USB port on your TV.
3. Switch your TV to display the correct HDMI Input. Once done, you should see the Roku setup guide on your TV.
4. Select your preferred language to start.
4. Choose Wireless on the next page
5. Select your Wi-Fi network and type your Wi-Fi password
6. The device will test your Wi-Fi and Internet connection
7. One connected to the Internet, the device will check and download the updates if available.
8. Confirm your display settings and click OK
9. Link your device to your Roku account or create a new one if you don't have one yet.
10. Follow the on screen guide to create or link your account.
11. Add your channels/apps.
12. Search for ATOP TV and add it (you can also do this later after the setup)
13. Your channels/apps will be loaded to your Roku and ready to use once done.