How to set up your Amazon Firestick TV
1. Connect the Firestick to an available HDMI port on your TV.
2. Plug the USB power cable to a power outlet using the power adapter, or to an available USB port on your TV. It is recommended to use the provided power cable as some TVs might not provide enough power.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to pair the remote.
4. Select your country.
5. Select your Wi-Fi network and enter the password using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Once connected to your Wi-Fi, the Firestick will check and download the latest software.
7. Sign in to your Amazon account, or create one if don't have one yet. Click this link to set up an Amazon account.
8. Link your Firestick to your account using any of the methods provided on-screen.
9. Continue with the rest of the setup and you should be see your Firestick TV home page when done.
10. To add ATOPTV to your Firestick, highlight the Find icon and select Search.
11. Use the on-screen keyboard to type ATOPTV, scroll down to the ATOPTV search suggestion and select it to download the ATOPTV App.
12. Once installed, login to ATOPTV using the credentials sent to you via email.